Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It's almost 2014!

I can't believe how fast this year went by!  It wasn't my most impressive year but I'm happy with what I did accomplish. 
I learned to crochet.
I taught myself basic yoga. 
I went back to school. 
I got a job. 
And most of all, I'm finally feeling comfortable in my own skin again. 

I never thought I would have a passion for crocheting but I'm blessed to have found it. It has been my getaway, my meditation, my craft, and most of all it's something I love doing! And now that schools out and the holidays are pretty much over, I get to relax and get back to yarn and hook. 

I always make New Years resolutions and this year is no different. I can't wait to grow more as a person and feel confident and ambitious for all of the ups and downs 2014 has in store for me. 

Expect an improved Ally next year. No doubt about it. 😘✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment