Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bringing in 2014 with some resolutions

-Get a 3.5 gpa next semester
-Apply to Loyola & Colorado schools
-Finish my BA in Accounting
-Have a stable well-paying job(s)
-Remember that regrets are a waste of time and emotion and to keep my head high and focused on the future. 
-Enhance my crochet skills
-Learn to ride a bike
-Begin the journey of getting my CPA license 
-Make new friends & rekindle old friendships 

Good-bye 2013. Thanks for all of the life lessons learned; both good and bad. I lost my uncle to a heart attack early this year but I also got my brother back from jail. I'm recovering from severe anxiety and depression and I'm gaining my confidence back. My life has never been easy & I'm sure 2014 will have just as many roller coasters. But I've finally learned that every setback is just a clarification of who I am and what I believe in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment