Monday, August 5, 2013

Project Cupcakes!

So, a friend of mine is currently pregnant with her second child! It's going to be a girl and my friend wants a cupcake theme for their little princess. & She's asked me to help out with the decorations!

I've been searching everywhere and I've found a few cupcake amigurumi patterns that I'm really excited to try! 

I'm off to the craft store for some poly fill and I'll post more later today!

So I forgot to post last night. So I'm here bright and early!

Yesterday, I went to Wal-Mart to buy some poly fill and yarn. They had Caron one pound skiens for $7!! So, I bought a few. 😝

The cupcake is coming along, I'll post some pictures when it's done! It's my FIRST amigurumi project so be gentle! I hope it comes out!!

Ally😘✌



So I finished the project a few hours ago. Sent over some pictures and I believe I'm in the clear! I'm really excited to help out since this will be my first customer! We are adjusting the colors and we're still planning it out but I'm really stoked! I'm so excited I told you twice! 😜

Happy hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment